Inspired by the wild world, Kaitlyn Reinhart cooks plants with poetry and sensuality. She shares with us her recipe for Madeleine Sauvage made with Pécan Tonka vegetable milk chocolate:
· "In your favorite silicone mold, place a little food grade powder, I chose a snow white to make a snowflake effect.
· Melt your Pecan Tonka chocolate using double basing method.
· Pour the melted chocolate into your mold.
· Spread evenly with an angled spatula.
· Let sit in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
· Unmold them and enjoy!”